Wednesday, March 23, 2005

weird cold dream update

Last night I dreamt about reanimated animals made to run around and play just as though they were alive through some revolutionary form of taxidermy. Temporary process and, as no one knew what energy source they were drawing on, no one knew how temporary.

Somehow associated with this was my going to some remote mountain town and tracking down my high school girlfriend, who had a shoebox full of my things and letters she had penned but never sent to me. And a reanimated kitten that, it made sense to think at the time, was reanimated so it could be posed more realistically dressed as a cowboy and riding another animal. It got away and started chasing something. I said, "It's so energetic." She said, "It's not energetic. It's dead."
There were some other things to do with a central-park type place at night, but can't remember them.

No comments: