Thursday, December 02, 2004

Walking, Talking, Out of the House


Had a good walk and talk with the man with the plan about the direction of the band and life in general. A very positive talk. A very positive walk. It's good to be actually producing music and writing songs and just knowing that there's a plan in action that is actually going to take us places. The air is brisk and it was good to be out of the house. On top of all this, my natural weatherproofing is proving to be a big help as we progress further into Autumn toward dread winter. And only 30-40 more pages to write before the end of the semester, too. Fantastic. Now, if I can get that done in a week and a half, then I'll be happy.
Here's a picture from my walk tonight, blurry, of Astor Place. I saw some people spinning the giant cube in the middle of the blur the other night. I'm not sure if that sculpture is actually supposed to move.
Once school and the band get all sorted out, which they will, which they will, I hope to get away from this pattern of near-dating that's been frustrating me of late. In the meantime I just have to get my own house in order.

No comments: